Friday, 9 November 2007
OK. So I guess I haven't been updating my blog in a long long time.
This week has been awesome!
Exams were over on wed, think I didn't do so well, but what the heck. It's over already.
Stayed over at Clauds house on wed! Was like the happiest moment in like so so long. I missed Clauds!!! And I got to see Noriko too! Too bad I didn't get to see Luoer): I miss all of them. U guys are my best-est friends(: And THANK YOU LUOER, CLAUDS AND NORIKO FOR QUEUEING UP FOR THE DONUTS((:
TODAY'S A REALLY SPECIAL DAY!
Then today I went wakeboarding! For some coporate video thingy. Haven't been to Kallang in like such a long time and I somehow lost the 'feeling' of riding there. ): Anyway, I had fun riding with Maggie and Thomas too. Not forgetting Shaun. It felt like the old times at kallang.
And we celebrated Clarissa's birthday in advance! Was so nice seeing the SPCT people after so long...Training tomorrow! Can't wait!
*********
I have school on monday! School for another 5 weeks before I have my 2 weeks break. Pathetic.
Poly life sucks to the core...The timetable's like so " URGH" !
Alright, enough crapping. Time for sleep!
CHANTAL.
She's somebody
FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990
I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D